Wednesday 22 November 2017

I WAS MOCKED BY PEOPLE BECAUSE OF MY VOICE {man voice}... by Blessing Thompson.

Growing up as a child, I had a challenge and it kept me away from my Peers. I was often mocked by People And it was Because of my VOICE. When I talk people laughed at me Because my voice was totally different, I sounded more like a guy and I couldn't keep my voice low while whispering... I heard words like "See your Man Voice" with This mocking look to back it, some time I couldn't talk in class even if I had something to say because even my Teacher would question my voice.
So I stayed Away,i spent more time alone Singing Singing Singing..i had no idea what it was I felt but each time I felt lonely and mocked I Sang!
Even if I didn't want people to hear me Singing...

One day, as I was singing my dad was listening unknown to me, So we went to church that Sunday and it was time for Special Ministration then Special number. I was sitting in the children department when my dad Called me he said "I want you to sing that song you sang at home" I was scared I told him people would laugh But He Insisted! Oh God Bless You Daddy!!!
So I took the Mic with my eyes closed I started "I wake-up this morning Na so so love I see o I come sing my love song egu chineke"....with tears in my eyes I sang just like I do every morning when washing dishes or bathing I sang same and then as I continued I felt Strength and Boldness...
And I sang! And sang! After singing I opened my eyes and everyone was standing and clapping. I ran towards my Dad and he said "You Did GREAT"
I haven't Stopped Singing ever since, although I have become Stronger and Better I am So Grateful to You For Believing in me even as a Child...

I Haven't Stopped Using The "Man Voice"

No comments:

Post a Comment